Posted on November 24, 2014
1. S. Potyagaylo and S.G. Loizou, “Online Adaptive Geometry Predictor of Aquaculture Fish-Nets”, 22nd Mediterranean Conference on Control & Automation (MED), Palermo, Italy, June 16-19, 2014. [pdf]
2. S.G. Loizou, “The Multi-Agent Navigation Transformation: Tuning-Free Multi-Robot Navigation”, 2014 Robotics: Science and Systems Conference (RSS), University of California, Berkeley, USA, July 12-16, 2014.
3. C. Constantinou, S.G. Loizou, G. Georgiades, S. Potyagaylo and D. Skarlatos, “Adaptive calibration of an underwater robot vision system based on hemispherical optics”, Autonomous Underwater Vehicles 2014, Oceanic Engineering Society – IEEE AUV 2014, Oxford, USA, October 6-9, 2014.
4. S. Potyagaylo and S.G. Loizou, “Online Aquaculture Flow Field Estimator for Control of Local Underwater Robotic Operations”, Persistent Autonomy for Aquatic Robotics: The Role of Control and Learning in Single and Multi-Robot Systems (PAAR) Workshop, International Conference on Robotics and Automaton (ICRA), Seattle, USA, May 2015. [pdf, poster]
5. S. Potyagaylo and S.G. Loizou, “Towards Visual-Inertial Navigation of an Underwater Vehicle for
Aquaculture Inspection Operation”, Women in Robotics II Workshop, Robotics: Science and Systems Conference 2015 (RSS), Rome, Italy, July 2015. [pdf, poster]
6. S. Potyagaylo, C.C. Constantinou, G. Georgiades and S.G. Loizou, “Asynchronous UKF-based Localization of an Underwater Robotic Vehicle for Aquaculture Inspection Operations”, to appear at OCEANS 2015 Conference, Washington DC, USA, October 2015.
7. Svetlana Potyagaylo, C.C. Constantinou, G.P. Georgiades, S.G. Loizou, “Visual-Inertial Localization and Control of an Underwater Vehicle for Aquaculture Inspection Operation”, under submission.
8. C. C. Constantinou, G.P. Georgiades, and S. G. Loizou, “A Laser Vision System for Relative 3-D Posture Estimation of an Underwater Vehicle to Mesh-like Targets,” under submission.